What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Service.
When using the Service, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address.
As a part of the Service we also might collect personal information about your exercise routines. The information is used as an essential part of the Service.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
• To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
Note that when you share and communicate using our products and/or services (i.e. participate in discussions, respect and comment on other users’ workouts, etc.), the information you provide in that manner on our site and app will be publicly available to all other users of our services. In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download and/or re-share this content with others on and off our services.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.